Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Salary System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xiaoming01

Guild Salary System Empty
PostSubject: Guild Salary System   Guild Salary System Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:07 am

Hi all, i am not sure where to put it so this is my guide on how to get your pay!

this is my pay for january

Guild Salary System Photo.php?fbid=10150156967011562&set=a.10150156966751562.347567

Basically your online time could be convert into points for guild skill points OR you could convert it into guild salary.
i tried many times and finally figure out the system. Sorry for not having any screen shot as i was taken by surprise. I guess i could only get a screen shot in this guild earliest by next month. I hope this current information helps everyone.
Back to top Go down
Soreen

Soreen

PostSubject: Re: Guild Salary System   Guild Salary System Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:39 am

Thanks Xiao! So it's one or the other....Since we have a majority of the skills as high as they could go atm guild salery is worth a shot. I just hope the merchants don't fail with the mats...I haven't bothered looking at them in a while!
Back to top Go down
xiaoming01

PostSubject: Re: Guild Salary System   Guild Salary System Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 pm

they are useful but not very useful.

anyone i also found out that u could obtain your salary anywhere from on monday of the first week till the sunday of the first week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Salary System   Guild Salary System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Salary System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Crystal Society :: Guides-
Jump to: