Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cfury skillspam hunter guide

Go down 
4 posters

Helpful?
no stupid we already knew that
Cfury skillspam hunter guide I_vote_lcap0%Cfury skillspam hunter guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Cfury skillspam hunter guide I_vote_lcap75%Cfury skillspam hunter guide I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
GTFO MY FORUMS SANE
Cfury skillspam hunter guide I_vote_lcap25%Cfury skillspam hunter guide I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage

Cfury skillspam hunter guide Empty
PostSubject: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 4:14 pm

OK so uh... for c fury skill spam hunter... sadly you wont be able to have equip unless you max spring yourself, or drop 1 of the attack.. which then pretty much defeats the purpose of it then... more attacks = more damage = faster killer.

Build - stat build:
103 agility (cool down and cast time)
pure Dex (for more base magical accuracy)

Equipment - armor/weapons:
HLA/ULTIMATE/TRUE bows would be best, d.g stated, slot 1 +50pattk onyx, slot 2 armor break (can get from mirror academy by using spirit pearls to purchase them)

LA (level 50/55/60/ or HLA [GL buying those onyxes for HLA tho -.-]) d.g stat for phys skill attack bonus! d.onyx gloves dual slot magical accuracy.

Subs:
thief (max bolt from blouse, run amok, and veiled volley)
BM (max berserker, maniac, mindless)

SKILLS - attacks/buffs:
Level 10 Concentrated Fury - (increase attack by 150% reduces magic accuracy by 88)
Max arrow alchemy (spammable attack)
max 2birds 1 stone
max additive
max strongbow
max demon slayer
max assassin
max sharpened arrow (passive)
(max full draw if you have enought points)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO ACOMPLISH A PERFECT CFURY HUNTER BUILD

HLA - ACCURACY PILLS (dont HAVE to have it, but w/o them you VV and 2birds is gurenteed to miss)
little ghost summoner from arena (gives a 3min long macc buff +30) <-- MUST HAVE
MUSE!!!! YOU MUSE HAVE A MUSE!!! and no noob muse either
Songs you need:
Mars (just for increase in attack)
Hymn (increase in magical accuracy)
Concentration (magical accuracy THIS SONG MUST REMAIN UP AT ALL TIMES)
Courous (big attack increase)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER USEFULL PILLS

Bronze pill (+phys attack)
War God (+phys attack)
Scrapper (+phys attack)

[scrapper, wargod, bronze, and accuracy pill all stack!!!!!]

PLEASE post any questions or comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soreen

Soreen

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Awesomeness thanks for tips! We should try that tonight as long as ppl are on *coughshiimishbasmayshurafcough* Who did I leave out??? Megu, you are pretty much always on so I better be able to cound on you too bounce
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

ive done cfry before, but you need a personal muse pretty much anywhere >.> its a lot of work and getting back that mag acc sucks. ive got all the equipment, but im pretty lazy. id say a bm with the right equip is prly better for MM anyways. coughtruesabercough >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Soreen wrote:
Awesomeness thanks for tips! We should try that tonight as long as ppl are on *coughshiimishbasmayshurafcough* Who did I leave out??? Megu, you are pretty much always on so I better be able to cound on you too bounce
o dear, that was a mighty big cough o.o
TELL SHIIYA LET ME JOIN CS Very Happy
/cough
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:42 pm

Shii wrote:
ive done cfry before, but you need a personal muse pretty much anywhere >.> its a lot of work and getting back that mag acc sucks. ive got all the equipment, but im pretty lazy. id say a bm with the right equip is prly better for MM anyways. coughtruesabercough >.>
pfft ok, let me join in for MM at least, ill use cfury hunter, and i know some1 in ur guild has a true saber d.g already, and we see who has agro >:O
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:50 pm

sane wrote:
Shii wrote:
pfft ok, let me join in for MM at least, ill use cfury hunter, and i know some1 in ur guild has a true saber d.g already, and we see who has agro >:O

lol maybe
Back to top Go down
Meguchan
Admin
Meguchan

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:10 pm

You do know that you will reach the damage cap for most of the hunter, bm, and thief skills, correct? This is wasteful. The full potential of cfury is wasted by using a standard skill set up for a normal Burning Rage hunter. Yes using this set up gives a back solution if the muses drops songs, or if you scape, but if you are going to max damage and have very good support, there is a lot of wasted potential here.

Using either MA or Merch subs in favor of using Martyr is highly beneficial. These skills have no reachable cap with the current gear that we have, and it opens up many many many more skills to spam, but it comes at the expense of convenience. No more having the ability to shadow advance is a downer, but we can live without it.

As my last note, concentration covers the summoner buff from the arena pet. Martyr is pointless to have for a true cfury hunter.

AND YOU FORGOT TO PUT IN THE PART ABOUT READY FOR ACTION TOO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Meguchan wrote:
You do know that you will reach the damage cap for most of the hunter, bm, and thief skills, correct? This is wasteful. The full potential of cfury is wasted by using a standard skill set up for a normal Burning Rage hunter. Yes using this set up gives a back solution if the muses drops songs, or if you scape, but if you are going to max damage and have very good support, there is a lot of wasted potential here.

Using either MA or Merch subs in favor of using Martyr is highly beneficial. These skills have no reachable cap with the current gear that we have, and it opens up many many many more skills to spam, but it comes at the expense of convenience. No more having the ability to shadow advance is a downer, but we can live without it.

As my last note, concentration covers the summoner buff from the arena pet. Martyr is pointless to have for a true cfury hunter.

LoL i MVP over HB when he does cfury w/ MA staff sub, and he has d.g 60 staff (highest pattk staff)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3gReS7cSLM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
using cfury at MM newyears day
Back to top Go down
Meguchan
Admin
Meguchan

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 pm

sane wrote:
Meguchan wrote:

LoL i MVP over HB when he does cfury w/ MA staff sub, and he has d.g 60 staff (highest pattk staff)
lololol.

Btw. I PM'd HB. He said that he didn't have pills while you did. O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Meguchan wrote:
sane wrote:
Meguchan wrote:

lololol.

Btw. I PM'd HB. He said that he didn't have pills while you did. O:
LoL i had acc pill no attk pills
Back to top Go down
Soreen

Soreen

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:17 pm

BLAAAAAAAAAH you all dorks, I just wanna dps Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
basutei

basutei

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:14 pm

lmao hi5 soreen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:25 am

Sub thief + staff skills should be more effective than matyr, like Megu said. But still most of those skills can cap.

Lvl 3 c.fury + summoner + acc pill beats BR hunter for solo (but annoying obviously)

*Edit: GTFO MY FORUMS SANE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cfury skillspam hunter guide   Cfury skillspam hunter guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cfury skillspam hunter guide
Page 1 of 1