Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Debuff Dancer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xalija

Xalija

Debuff Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Debuff Dancer   Debuff Dancer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:35 pm

cos there was some talk about it today and i wanna share my experience with it ^.^

I have reskilled my dancer at lvl 50 to single target debuff. until 50 i aoed in parties or subbed doc/muse. the advantage of that is that i sub dancer on my 50+ jobs to debuff monsters which are usually attacked one by one anyway. it makes lvling so much easier as it reduces damage monsters deal as well as lets you kill them much much faster. sorry for lack of technical talk here but i just dont know. and i honestly am not too fanatic about it. as long as i can feel the difference when i lvl i am happy with it XD so here goes what i did:

agi 58 - rest wisdom

most important of all - single debuff skills - max if possible
> soothing shimmy > enchanting cha cha > trance dance

max beastial boogie - beats regen already at low lvls

single attacks deal more damage than aoes - so i put points in those

and dont forget equip fan to be able to sub ;D

after doing all that i still had points to put in aoes ^.^

btw - i reskilled and stated my dancer with high recommodation from different friends - so i didnt actually figure all that out myself =o

hope this was of some help - input and different opinions/experiences always welcome =D
Back to top Go down
Shii

Shii

Debuff Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debuff Dancer   Debuff Dancer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:07 am

nice Very Happy thanks for sharing the info xali ^_^
Back to top Go down
Soreen

Soreen

Debuff Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debuff Dancer   Debuff Dancer Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:31 am

That is pretty much how my dancer is as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Debuff Dancer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debuff Dancer   Debuff Dancer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Debuff Dancer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Crystal Society :: Guides-
Jump to: